It is our great pleasure to provide you with the next official report of the Center for Applied Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine!
With this report, we would like to take the opportunity to highlight our achievements in the reporting period.
Content of the CABMM Report 2014/2015:
- About Us: News from the CABMM Steering Committee and Scientific Advisory Board as well as short descriptions of our main events;
- Portraits: Personal portraits of Jörg Goldhahn, Silke Kalchofner-Mark and Marcy Zenobi-Wong;
- Research Reports: Leading Article about "Gene therapy for inborn immunodeficiencies" and overview of work performed on the CABMM Research Platform;
- CABMM Start-up Grant: Overview and description of selected projects;
- Facts and Figures: Short member profiles of all CABMM members, tabulated summaries of CABMM joint research projects and publications as well as a list of public relation articles.