Starting from the application round 01/2014 not only projects in the musculoskeletal field, but also in the cardiovascular field can be funded by a CABMM Start-up Grant. We would like to thank the Mäxi Foundation very much for making this extension to another research field possible!
CABMM Start-up Grants support novel projects within the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular research field, e.g. experiments providing proof of principle in preliminary or higher risk projects that would not yet be supported by other more competitive funding agencies. This first support should offer the opportunity to subsequently apply for other funding of more substantial scope (SNF, CTI, etc.).
- Only CABMM members can apply for CABMM Start-up Grants.
- Only research projects in the musculoskeletal and the cardiovascular field can be supported.
- In vivo animal experiments are excluded.
- The main applicant needs to be affiliated with a Swiss institution. Collaborations with partners in other countries are still permitted.
- No projects involving industrial partners will be funded.
Submission deadlines are March 1st and September 1st of each year.