We are pleased to provide you with our second official report of the Center for Applied Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine - the CABMM Report 2012/2013!
With this report, we do not only highlight our achievements during the reporting period and give some insight into the science performed at the CABMM, but also look back to our main events and provide you with personal portraits of people involved in the CABMM network, making it also an interesting reading for laypeople.
Content of the CABMM Report 2012/2013:
- About Us: News from the CABMM Steering Committee and Scientific Advisory Board as well as short descriptions of our main events;
- Portraits: Personal portraits of Stephen J. Ferguson, Michael O. Hottiger, Daniel A. Rüfenacht and Irem Gül Sancak;
- Research Reports: Leading Article about inflammation and overview of work performed on the CABMM Research Platform;
- CABMM Start-up Grant: Overview and description of selected projects;
- Facts and Figures: Short member profiles of all CABMM members, tabulated summaries of CABMM joint research projects and publications as well as a list of public relation articles.