The main fields of interest are highlighted in the projects below, which started on the dates mentioned:
- 2008 - Tendon healing and adhesion
- 2009 - 3D-motion analysis of the hand and wrist
- 2014 - Tissue engineering of skin and production of cultivated keratinocytes (Skin Engineering Platform)
- 2014 - Development of Biological Biodegradable and anti-Bacterial Burn-wound Bandages (B5 Platform)
- 2015 - Applications of adipose derived stromal vascular fraction for the treatment of different had conditions (finger contractures in systemic sclerosis, osteoarthritis, nerve scarring)
Throughout my scientific career I worked on various projects and gained experience in different animal models for peripheral nerve regeneration studies, tendon surgery and neuro-anatomy. I have extensive experience in hand and plastic surgery (skin, bone, joint, muscle, nerves, tendons, prostheses) as well as microsurgery.