With this report, we do not only highlight our achievements during the reporting period and give some insight into the science performed at the CABMM, but also look back to our main events and provide you with personal portraits of people involved in the CABMM network, making it also an interesting reading for laypeople.
Content of the CABMM Report 2012/2013:
- About Us: News from the CABMM Steering Committee and Scientific Advisory Board as well as short descriptions of our main events;
- Portraits: Personal portraits of people connected to the CABMM;
- Research Reports: Leading Article about inflammation and overview of work performed on the CABMM Research Platform;
- CABMM Start-up Grant: Overview and description of selected projects;
- Facts and Figures: Short member profiles of all CABMM members as well as tabulated summaries of CABMM joint research projects and publications.
Download CABMM Report 2012/2013 here (PDF, 2 MB)